1. Develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners.
2. Oversee business development initiatives from the opportunity lead phase to the contract phase.
3. Run end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses.
4. Understand client business goals and strategic imperatives and help the pitch team develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the client’s needs.
5. Maintain new business pipeline relationships with intermediaries and prospective agencies
6. Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly.
7. Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
8. Participate in strategic development of new business.
Qualification & Experience:
1. MBA (Marketing) with B.Tech (Computer Science) degree preferred.
2. 3+ years of experience in Business Development of Web and Digital services.
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
4. Expert knowledge of Web Design, Web Application Development & Customized Development, Digital & Interactive Marketing etc.
5. Proven track record to grow new business.
6. Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals.
7. Good understanding of development technologies and third party offerings.
Experience : 3+ years
Qualification : MBA (Marketing) with B.Tech (Computer Science)
Location : Delhi
Total Positions : 2