- Creating copy for web, digital media and marketing for a wide variety of users and user needs.
- Copywriters are responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original campaigns, and representing the concept in client presentations.
- Copy writer should know the right mix of traditional and digital advertising to hit campaign and achieve business objectives.
- Good understanding of execution. Social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pin-interest and other social networking platforms.
- Ensure copy tone and styles are consistent with brand guidelines.
- Translate concepts into effective tags/messages.
- Should be passionate for writing and have a keen understanding of digital media.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle writing demands.
Qualification & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in advertising or digital agency.
- BA (English Honors) or Post graduate diploma in Mass communication/ Journalism will be preferred.
- Proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Great presentation skills, both internally and client-facing. Should be able to produce great copy and be able to express ideas clearly.
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual design. Copywriters need to understand that a campaign is not truly great unless the copy and the designs support each other.
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary and meet deadlines without handholding.
Experience : 2+ years
Qualification : BA (English Honors) or Post graduate diploma in Mass communication/ Journalism
Location : Delhi
Total Positions : 1
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org